Last updated: July 17, 2018
SRNA Software Pty. Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the srnapos.com and srna.me website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. All you data will
Types of Data Collected:
Users and Profile Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information such as First name and last name, Email address, Phone number, Billing Address.
- Profile Information such as username, profile photo, job role.
- Preferences information such as notification and marketing emails preferences
We will also store information you add through using our services:
- Information about products, sales and customers (Inventory, pricing, sale, transactions, tax, and other data)
- Account Information about the Subscriber’s business (employees, customers and contact data)
We ask for and collect personal information from you when you submit a web form on our website, contact us via third party social media platforms, email, phone or communicate with us. We may also ask for your personal information when you submit a customer support request, download content, enter competitions, register for events, apply for a job or/and complete surveys.
Cookies and Usage Data
Like with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our websites and Services. We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, language and location preferences, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
SRNA Software Pty. Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To allow you to access and use our Service
- Provide you with historical sales information
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Measuring, customising and improving the Services and developing new products
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Compliance with Legal Requirements and Protection of Rights
SRNA Software Pty. Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SRNA Software Pty. Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SRNA Guide Community
SRNA Software provides a publicly accessible community service, where users start discussions and post comments and replies. These information will be publicly accessible to all users who access them. Your posts, comments and replies may remain after you deactivate your account. To request removal of your personal data from the SRNA guide community, please contact us using the information provided below.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Storage Of Data (Including transfer of data between countries)
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We use Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Australia. If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: srnapos.com/#contact